Admission Requirements for Collegiate Credentials
Christian Leaders College is the collegiate credentialing arm of Christian Leader Institute. Christian Leaders College has a process in place for assuring that the 22 standards are United States Department of Education Accreditation expectations are in place for each credential awarded.
Christian Leaders College credentials include:
- Certificates (33 Credits – 63 Credits)
- Diplomas (60 Credits – 123 Credits)
- Associate Degree (62/63 Credits or more)
- Degrees (125 Credits or more)
Collegiate Credentials Admission Process:
1. Establish your Mission Credential Status to study free Ministry Classes
- Enroll at Christian Leaders Institute
- Complete the Getting Started Orientation Class (0 Credits) and the Christian Leaders Connection Class (3 Credits)
- Take as many free ministry classes as desired.
- Receive digital awards that reflect you study for ministry work. Official Awards sent by mail have administration fee.
- Consider becoming ordained through the Christian Leaders Alliance.
2. Establish your Collegiate Credential Status at Christian Leaders College
- Apply for acceptance into Christian Leaders College by taking the Collegiate Credential Class.
- Send Transcripts from High School, GED or Complete the Christian Leaders Institute Readiness Award.
- Maintain a 2.0 level with your studies at Christian Leaders Institute
- Gather Three References to your character and calling to ministry.
- Pay the Administration Fee for the Collegiate Credential Class.
- Pay the Administration Fees for the Specific Credentials Earned.
Christian Leaders College Fees