All Christian Leaders Ministries, Including Christian Leaders Institute, Christian Leaders Alliance, and Christian Leaders College
This page was last updated on October 20, The effective date of this revised policy is October 20, 2020
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name (first and last)
- email address
- other contact information including, physical address, and possibly phone number on The Christian Leaders Institute Site.
- assignment submissions for classes once enrolled on The Christian Leaders Institute Site
- other information relevant
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send newsletters, appeals, and updates using the e-mail address which you provide. If you wish to stop receiving these e-mails, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mails. You can also request to be unsubscribed by e-mailing email@example.com or by writing a letter to
Christian Leaders Institute
17771 West Spring Lake Road
Spring Lake, Michigan 49456
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you with surveys on how we can improve your experience at Christian Leaders Institute
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information to third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you fill out your application, submit assignments, or perform any other activity on our website that results in you giving us information, look for boxes marked “optional.” If at any time you no longer desire to receive promotional e-mails from us, or if you feel that we have used your information in a manner that is inappropriate, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 614 Fulton St, Grand Haven, MI 49417. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we have for you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.